- All wedling positioners are designed for long service life and trouble free operations.
- The main frame is a rugged, fabricated structure, supporting all other subassemblies
and designed for free standing in unloaded condition.
- The work table is mounted on antifriction bearing arrangement and is especially
designed to take overhung loads.
- The work table is provided with T slots for clamping of work or workholding fixtures.
- The work table rotation is by a drive mechanism using AC motor, precision cut gear and worm reduction gearbox.
- The tilt drive mechanism allows the work table to be positioned and locked at the
desired angle within the specification of the positioner.
- The positioner is also provided with a special direct earthing arrangement, which
prevents the return current from passing through the bearing, shaft gear or gears.
- Mechanical stoppers present in case of limit switch failure.
- Once the job is loaded it can be manipulated conveniently to complete all the welding
operation in down hand position. This reduces handling time & frequent use of crane.