Two Stage Gas Regulators
- Stainless steel diaphragm in first stage to absorb shock of inlet pressure up to 230 bar. Flexible rubber diaphragm in second stage for fine gas control
- Forged brass bonnet in first stage and die cast special alloy bonnet in second stage for higher strength.
- Plastic moulded valve and stainless steel spindle in the valve assembly capsule in both stages for leak-proof performance.
- Distinctive colour for bonnet, pressure gauge and pressure adjusting knobs.
- Second stage plenum chamber volume is six times than first stage ensuring very stable flow characteristics.
- Double protection through separate safety valves in first and second stage.
- Triple filter: one in inlet and two wire mesh in the valve assembly protect the sensitive internal parts from any dust particles. Weight 2.40 Kg.
Single Stage Gas Regulators
- Unbreakable moulded pressure adjusting knob.
- Unique profile rubber diaphragm.
- Stainless steel machined & ground valve spindle with hard plastic moulded valve at the heart of the regulator.
- Sintered filter in the inlet, wire mesh filter in alve assembly.
- Side inlet for horizontal cylinder valve
- Self-adjusting safety valve.
- Weight 1.10 Kg approx.