CHAMP PULSE 500
Champ Pulse 500
CHAMP PULSE 500 outfit is an inverter-based system with an advanced IGBT protection mechanism. The equipment supports different welding process modes: SMAW, GTAW, GMAW, PULSE MIG with single and double pulse mode along with preprogrammed synergic data. The front panel comes with G-LCD and a digital encoder which makes it user-friendly.
- Inverter based indigenous advanced digitally controlled SMAW,GTAW,GMAW and SINGLE/TWIN PULSE MIG welding outfit.
- Synergic mode of operation for single point control that allows Automatic parameter selection (Synergic) in MMA, TIG, MIG and Pulse MIG mode.
- Single point Synergic control in GMAW
- Advanced digital control algorithms enable superior arc characteristics.
- Digital control of inverter for spatter less MIG welding application.
- Excellent arc force and hot start control in MMA mode for low current application.
- Digital pulse feedback from feeding motor for accurate control of wire speed.
- Graphical-LCD for displaying machine’s settings along with dual 7 segments LED display for actual current and voltage display
- 10. Wire Feeder with digital console for remote parameter setting.
- Twin pulse mode in Pulse Mig for low heat input.
- Facility to store 100 welding programs (weldparameter)for easy save and recall operation
- Addition of synergic program externally for a particular wire using USB facility.