AUTOMIG 1 flux cored wire conforming AWS class of SFA 5.20 E71T-1C/M. Flux Core Welding Rod is made of high-quality materials. Higher level of de-oxidizers makes it suitable for applications where dirt, rust or mill-scale is present.
It has a smooth welding effect. Low melting point, strong weldability and corrosion resistance, high thermal conductivity, high electrical conductivity, and excellent processing performance.
All position rutile type gas shielded flux cored wire for high quality single and multiple pass welding of certain low alloy and carbon steel.
• Construction and mining equipment
• Pressure vessels, LPG Cylinders
• Root pass pipe welding, Tanks, Structural steel
• Railcar construction and repair, Frame fabrication
• Thin sheet metal, Auto body
• Farm implements, Steel casings
• High-speed robotic, automatic and semiautomatic welding applications
• Shaft build up, General fabrication
All position rutile type gas shielded flux cored wire for high quality single and multiple pass welding of certain low alloy and carbon steel. This wire has very low fume, stable arc, least spatters and easy slag removal. Weld bead is characterized by its smooth and excellent appearance.